DISCOUNTED RATES for members of certain professional groups.
We have discounted registration rates (not affecting housing or parking) for members of some professional groups. What this means is, if you are a practitioner earning continuing education credits, your rate will be reduced so it’s like the rate for nonprofessional general public persons not earning continuing education credits. During registration, immediately after you specify your type of continuing education credits, you will have the chance to identify one of these groups.
In most cases these are organizations that publicize our conference very actively. We will post each group name here as these arrangements are made. So far, members of the following groups are eligible.
All costs and rates are shown on our Costs 2017 page.
- Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM) Dietetic Practice Group
- New Mexico Nurses Association
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- (Recipients of) Plant-based Nutrition Certificate, T. Colin Campbell Ctr. for Nutrition Studies
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Asian Indians in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Association of American Indian Physicians
- (Employees of) Indian Health Service
- (Employees of) Navajo Nation Dept. of Health or Diabetes Project
- (Employees of) New Mexico Dept. of Health
- New Mexico Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- New Mexico Diabetes Advisory Council